Overnight Excursion Through Winery-Rich Livermore Valley
Start your experience with a 10-course degustation menu and end with a vertical tasting of an acclaimed estate wine, with plenty of winery stops and an overnight boutique hotel stay in between.... more less
Indulge in a multi-day culinary experience of a lifetime, led by talented chef Francis Hogan and sixth-generation winemaker Steven Kent Mirassou. Your foodie journey will begin at Chef Francis’s restaurant Sabio on Main for a personalized version of the chef’s signature 10-course degustation menu. You’ll be joined by Mirassou, of Steven Kent Winery and Lineage Estate, whose beverage pairings will highlight the best wines of Livermore Valley and whose lively conversation will shed light on the history and bright future of this fertile wine region.
You’ll then stroll down Pleasanton’s Main Street to your one-night accommodations at the Rose Hotel. The next morning, you’ll depart for the Livermore Valley, with transportation provided by Black Tie Limousines, for a multi-stop wine tasting experience. After visiting several of the region’s top wineries, you will conclude you tour at Steven Kent Winery with a vertical tasting of Lineage, Livermore’s most acclaimed estate wine. While at the winery you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch prepared by Chef Francis. Transportation will be provided back to downtown Pleasanton to conclude your culinary journey through the heart of wine country.
- Overnight excursion through Livermore Valley, with a 10-course menu at Sabio on Main, overnight accommodations at the Rose Hotel, transportation to several Livermore Valley wineries, and a vertical tasting and picnic lunch at the Steven Kent Winery
- Experience is for 2-8 people
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works