Make Park Tavern’s Famous Chocolate Cake with the Restaurant’s Pastry Chef
Invite Chef Luchetti to your home, where she’ll share her techniques for creating her signature double chocolate layer cake.... more less
Known for her elegant take on classic desserts, renowned pastry chef Emily Luchetti redefined the way desserts are enjoyed in America’s restaurants. One of her creations is the double-chocolate layer cake that is a customer favorite at Park Tavern. In this experience, learn to bake the sumptuous menu item with expert instruction and tips honed over her 20-plus years as an award-winning chef.
Ideal for beginner bakers and seasoned chefs alike, this class will leave you with the skills you need to expertly execute this beloved dessert. This experience benefits Alex’s Lemonade.
- Private chocolate cake class taught by pastry chef Emily Luchetti at a venue of your choice
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works