Handmade Ravioli Class and Meal Prepared by a Quince-trained Chef in San Francisco
Demystify the art of handmade ravioli in a cooking class and meal with a chef who trained at Quince. Join Chef James Stolich in his home kitchen to learn this classic pasta recipe.... more less
Master the art of ravioli and sample your handiwork in a private cooking class with Chef James Stolich. The class is hosted in his beautifully restored Edwardian home across from Buena Vista Park in the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco. The lesson starts with a classic recipe for pasta dough, a simple and versatile base that can be used for all your handmade noodles. Learn to roll, fill, and cut the ravioli. Then, it's onto the eating portion of the class! Enjoy your hand-made herbed goat cheese ravioli. To showcase the meal’s centerpiece, Chef James will demonstrate a creamy San Marzano tomato and hot pepper sauce. Chef James has learned from the best, including a stage at Quince, an upscale Italian-inspired California cuisine stronghold in San Francisco with Chef Michael Tusk. You and your group will leave inspired to replicate the lively experience for a future dinner party.
- Handmade ravioli cooking class and dinner with Chef James Stolich
- Includes a cooking demo and recipes e-mailed after the class
- Luminary provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Gratuity and beverages not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works