Dinner Party for Eight in the Private Dining Room
Paris: the name alone evokes beauty, romance and, of course, fabulous food. Live the Parisian experience throughout this epic epicurean evening.... more less
Next time you are in Paris, host a dinner at one of the city's most acclaimed restaurants, the two Michelin-starred Restaurant Apicius. Housed in a breathtaking 19th Century château, it is nestled just behind the Champs-Elysées, fully encompassed by gardens. Your group will be treated to drinks on the terrace before taking your seats in the private dining room for a meal prepared by acclaimed self-taught Chef Jean-Pierre Vigato. Dine like royalty in one of Europe's preeminent culinary destinations.
- Drinks on the terrace before dinner
- Dinner in the private dining room
- If you would like to meet Chef Vigato during the experience, please inquire for available dates
- Price does not include wine or gratuity
- May take up to 3 months to finalize date
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works