Private Balcony Dining at Award-Winning Restaurant The Progress
Perched above the bustling family-style eatery, your intimate dining experience at one of San Francisco’s most buzzed about restaurants awaits.... more less
The Progress is the award-winning sophomore sister restaurant to State Bird Provisions, opened by husband-and-wife chefs Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krasinski. IfOnly has arranged a private table at The Progress served in the private balcony dining room — just above the open kitchen and accessible via a staircase. Your menu features five courses on a lazy Susan to facilitate an intimate and convivial family-style supper. Wines will be specially selected by Wine Director Jason Alexander. The meal will conclude with something delicious like Chef Krasinski’s signature dessert of the floating island of rhubarb sorbet surrounded by strawberry-elderflower gelatina, sheep’s milk yogurt, and bee pollen.
- 5-course dinner at The Progress held in the restaurant’s upstairs dining space
- Wine pairings selected by Wine Director Jason Alexander
- Your choice of 2 available seatings: 5:30 pm or 8:30 pm
- Gratuity is included in the price of this experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works