Iron Chef Style Team Building with Sushi
Then the group will be divided into smaller teams. Each team needs to create a platter within 30 min. A winning team will be chosen based on presentation, taste, and how much Japanese you remember. The winning team will receive a bottle of Amazake. After the competition, you will be able to enjoy the sushi you made.
The event can be held at your location as a team-building activity. As you will not be cooking with fire, all you need is a conference room with tables and chairs. All of the ingredients and tools you need to make and enjoy sushi will be provided.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 100 miles from 94110): $2,000
- The winning team will receive a bottle of Amazake
- Learn how to say words around sushi in Japanese
- Learn how to make perfect rolls and be judged based on plating and presentation as well
- Iron chef style cooking competition where you will learn to make sushi and compete in a cookoff
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity is NOT included
How It Works