Iron Chef Style Team Building with Sushi
You will compete with other teams in your company to earn the title of Iron Chef by making Sushi.... more less
Everyone will learn how to make rolls first. You will also learn some Japanese words around sushi.
Then the group will be divided into smaller teams. Each team needs to create a platter within 30 min. A winning team will be chosen based on presentation, taste, and how much Japanese you remember. The winning team will receive a bottle of Amazake. After the competition, you will be able to enjoy the sushi you made.
The event can be held at your location as a team-building activity. As you will not be cooking with fire, all you need is a conference room with tables and chairs. All of the ingredients and tools you need to make and enjoy sushi will be provided.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 100 miles from 94110): $2,000
- The winning team will receive a bottle of Amazake
- Learn how to say words around sushi in Japanese
- Learn how to make perfect rolls and be judged based on plating and presentation as well
- Iron chef style cooking competition where you will learn to make sushi and compete in a cookoff
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity is NOT included
How It Works