Private Cooking Class to Enhance Your Inner Chef
This cooking class caters to cooks of every level, and is educational, and hands-on, with expert guidance, techniques, and personal attention. Simple, fresh and delicious.... more less
Chef Teena began her culinary journey working in family-owned restaurants. She has over 20 years of experience in the food industry and has taught all over the Bay Area including at Stanford and with Whole Foods. She strives to empower others to cook delicious vegetarian food at home and always makes cooking experiences memorable, fun, and educational. She loves making balanced, nutritious, seasonal cuisine that showcases natural and robust flavors with the breadth of the Indian spice pantry.
Authentic Indian cuisine has been the foundation of Chef Teena's unique culinary style for the past 20 years. However, her love affair with teaching cooking has permeated in a subsequent focus in other cuisines such as Asian, Mediterranean, and South American foods while keeping the core of vegetarian and vegan menus and recipes.
Join her and fall in love with taking care of your body with wholesome and healing foods in a gorgeous modern kitchen with high-end appliances.
- Private cooking class for two to twenty five guests in a professional, state of the art kitchen
- Students can choose from Indian, Mediterranean, Italian, or Asian cuisines with customized menus that are designed to start with you current skill level and make you even more confident in the kitchen
- Learn new recipes for your repertoire and share the experience with family and friends
- Vegetarian friendly options available upon request
- Most food allergies and preferences can be accommodated
- After the lesson, students will enjoy a full meal, because you eat what you cook
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please mention before your class if you have any food allergies, restrictions, limitations, or special diets
- Price does not include gratuity
How It Works