Private Dinner in Your Own Home by Michelin Star Chef, Daniel Patterson
Invite Daniel Patterson, the innovative chef and restauranteur behind acclaimed restaurants like Coi, Alta Group and Locol into your kitchen for a private dinner that celebrates California’s bounty.... more less
Daniel Patterson is the chef and restaurateur behind the Bay Area-based Alta Group, including Kaya, Alfred’s Steakhouse and Plum Bar, with additional openings in San Francisco and Los Angeles on the horizon. He is also the co-founder of the ground-breaking fast food venture LocoL and continues to oversee his acclaimed Bay Area restaurants, the one Michelin-starred Aster and the three Michelin-starred Coi. His awards include Food & Wine’s Best New Chef and a James Beard Award for Best Chef: West.
For this experience, Daniel will prepare a private, multi-course dinner with a focus on California’s home-grown bounty for you and your guests in your own kitchen. Along with the dinner, you will receive a signed copy of Coi: Stories and Recipes, Daniel’s first cookbook. The experience benefits The Cooking Project, an organization that teaches at-risk youth fundamental cooking skills, increases the accessibility of good food and helps equip young people to successfully take on challenges both in and out of the kitchen.
- Private dinner prepared by Chef Daniel Patterson in your own home
- Experience is for 8 to 12 guests
- Host or hostess will also receive a signed copy of Chef Daniel’s cookbook, Coi: Stories
- Must be scheduled at least two months in advance
- Experience is only available in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works