Iron Chef Style Culinary Cook-Off
Put your group's creativity skills to the test in this challenging 60-minute cooking competition! A secret ingredient and a culinary theme will be given. Plates are judged and enjoyed!... more less
Compete against your friends in this festive and fulfilling Iron Chef style cooking class. You and your guests will be split into teams and presented with a cooking theme and a special secret ingredient. Each group will then be in charge of creating one to two delicious dishes, inspired by the theme, that best showcases the surprise secret ingredient. Both teams will be racing against the clocks just like the real Iron Chefs do on television, as you'll have exactly one hour to plan, prepare, and plate the dishes. Chef Anja will act as the culinary judge and announce a winning team. After the competition, sit down with your guests to taste all of the culinary creations and discuss the process each team went through to come up with their masterpieces.
- Iron Chef style cooking class for 6 people
- Choose between afternoon or evening class
- 1:00 pm on Monday - Friday at Union Street between Laguna and Octavia
- 7:00 pm on Monday - Saturday at Polk Street between Broadway and Vallejo
- Menu can be discussed with the chef prior to the experience; dietary preferences and restrictions observed
- This experience does not include alcohol
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works