Private At-Home Dinner Party
Invite Chef Ron Siegel to your home for a unique dinner party inspired by your favorite competitive cooking show.... more less
Eighteen years ago, Ron Siegel was a competitor on a popular cooking show in Japan. It helped him develop an international following, which he still enjoys today. This experience is dedicated to his fans — you know who you are. In this offering, Ron will prepare a tasting menu for eight guests. To recreate the format of the cooking show, he will split your dinner party into two groups. For one half of the party, he will serve the infamous tasting menu from his television debut. For the other half, he will offer a menu that reflects his current cooking style, which has evolved since his fateful appearance 18 years ago. Guests will be able to enjoy the decadence of the menu from the past while simultaneously sampling his current style of cooking. A portion of this sale will benefit Chef Siegel’s choice of charity, Beyond Differences.
- Multi-course dinner inspired by Chef Ron Siegel's competitive cooking challenges
- Includes custom shopping for ingredients, setup, cleanup, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Rentals, alcohol, and other beverages are not included
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works