Marin Farmers Market Tour, Cooking Lesson, and Lunch with an Acclaimed, Hyper-Local Chef
Shop one of the country’s top farmers market with the expertise of a highly regarded Bay Area chef. Then, enjoy your haul over a cooking lesson and lunch.... more less
Throughout Chef Ron Siegel’s career from The French Laundry to Michael Mina, he has formed close relationships with local farmers and purveyors. Join him at Marin’s farmers market, where you’ll walk the market, talk with growers, and select organic produce from the finest purveyors.
This comprehensive farm-to-table experience includes a cooking lesson and lunch with Chef Siegel. In Ron’s kitchen, you’ll find a carefully selected bounty of local ingredients from BN Ranch, Stemple Creek Ranch, Devils Gulch Ranch, and other Marin producers. Prepare for an immersive hands-on cooking lesson. Guests are asked to bring their own knife and apron and to wear comfortable shoes. The final part of this experience is a delicious, 3 course sit-down lunch, where you can continue the conversation with Chef Siegel. A part of this experience will benefit Chef Siegel’s choice of charity, Beyond Differences.
- Private farm-to-table experience with Chef Ron Siegel
- Guided farmers market tour
- Immersive, hands-on cooking lesson with local ingredients
- 3 course sit-down lunch
- Guests are asked to wear comfortable shoes and are welcome to bring their own apron and knife collection
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works