Private Group Little Italy and Chinatown Experience
Did you know the meatball was created in Little Italy? Learn why. Do you know how the famous Blood Church on Mulberry Street got it’s name? Or that the Chinese, barred from citizenship and its protections, formed their own internal structures that provided jobs, medical care and housing? There are also intense dark sides to both neighborhoods involving organized crime and government ties.
- Professional, local guide
- Food included in the tour include dumplings (steamed and fried), gourmet doughnut, and Malaysian sweet toast
- Avoid the lines with seamless entrance into a high-end speakeasy. Please note that alcoholic beverages are not included in the tour price
- Canal Street Shopping — we'll help you haggle
- Learn the rich history of early lower Manhattan with a focus on prohibition, Little Italy, Chinatown, Five Points and the Gangs of New York, immigration and religion
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works