Behind-the-Scenes Access to the Making of Local News Segment "Foodie Chap"
Step into the world of San Francisco’s dynamic culinary scene during a taping of the segment “Foodie Chap,” hosted by Liam Mayclem, for a live demo with a celebrated local chef.... more less
If you want a proper introduction to San Francisco’s dynamic culinary landscape, then you need a true insider. That’s where TV host, award-winning food reporter, and local celebrity Liam Mayclem comes in. Known affectionately as the “Foodie Chap” after his radio segment, Liam knows everyone in town. While he interviews an influential local chef on location, you'll be invited to the taping. Liam has interviewed over 150 epicureans on his show: acclaimed chefs, winemakers, mixologists, and food purveyors. This experience will benefit Project Open Hand.
- Attend a live taping of Liam Mayclem's “Foodie Chap” segment in studio or on the road in the Bay Area
- See a live demo with a local chef
- For parties larger than 4 guests, contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- This experience must be booked 1 week in advance
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works