Host a Paella Party at Your Home with Marin's Top Chef Caterer
Transport your senses to the cobblestone streets of Barcelona to enjoy an authentic paella and Spanish specialties.... more less
Let Chef Lisa Hines, who developed her vibrant global flavors at SF’s most beloved restaurants, take you on a journey to Spain. For this in-home dining experience, the star of the dinner will be a paella topped with chicken, chorizo, and shellfish that’s ideal for hosting a large group of family and friends.
Feel like you are dining in Las Ramblas with IfOnly's classic four-course experience. As items are seasonal, a sample menu might start with a salad of watercress, arugula, and beets dressed in a refreshing lemon-dijon vinaigrette. This will be followed by shots of gazpacho, the paella as the main entrée, and a sweet finish. With the premium experience, you will receive all four courses as well as three tapas-inspired hors d'oeuvres: sample bites include flatbread with manchego and Serrano ham, spinach empanadas with pine nuts and currants, and lamb tenders. Whichever experience you choose, Chef Lisa will deliver an unforgettable taste of Spain.
Photo credit: Albert Law.
- Private paella party in your home
- Classic experience includes four-courses for eight (8) to 20 guests
- Premium experience includes three (3) hors d'oeuvres and four-courses for eight (8) to 20 guests
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, set up, clean up, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment
- For parties over 10 guests, (1) server at $250 flat-fee
- Chef transportation fee may apply beyond an hour distance of San Rafael starting at $100
- Tableware and rentals not included
- Alcohol and other beverages not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works