Culinary Class, Fishing Excursion, and Dinner with Chef Anita Lo at Her Home in New York City
Set sail with chef Anita Lo. Then, you're invited to her home in NYC for a culinary adventure that ends deliciously with a decadent multi-course meal.... more less
Embark on a culinary adventure in this multi-part excursion with a renowned chef. IfOnly has partnered with Anita Lo to give you and three of your guests the opportunity to catch, prep, and cook a meal with a widely respected culinary luminary. Chef Lo was named best chef in America by Food & Wine and emerged victorious in a Food Network “Iron Chef” battle with Mario Batali. She is beloved for her contemporary cuisine that blends classic French technique with Asian flavors — and now she will be your instructor.
Your adventure starts on board a private charter. Cast lines with Chef Lo and learn about local seafood and her favorite kind to make. Once you haul in the catch, Chef Lo will show you how to prepare it. Learn techniques for coaxing out fish’s natural sweetness and how to cook it to flaky perfection. In the evening, your experience culminates at Antia's home, where you will enjoy a one-of-a-kind multi-course dinner that will be even more delicious because you were intimately part of the ocean-to-table journey. It’s the perfect grand finale to a culinary adventure.
- This experience is for up to four (4) guests.
- This experience takes place in New York City.
- Catch fish and see a demonstration with Chef Anita Lo.
- Multi-course meal and beverages included for up to four (4) at Chef Anita Lo's home
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The charter is subject to weather cancellation and the dinner will take place within 3 days of the charter
How It Works