Private Charcuterie Board Making Lesson and Wine Tasting with Foragers Present in the Mission
Complete with wonderful selections of California wine from a Napa winery, you'll get to sample 4-5 different wines for an educational and fun wine tasting. With these fabulous ingredients, you’ll learn how to craft a stunning charcuterie platter that will amaze your palate and eyes. Foragers Present sources culinary treats locally and from around the globe from small and unique as well as classic producers to present them to you. During the experience, you’ll also be able to peruse Foragers Present's amazing curated selection of specialty gifts and high-quality ingredients from specialty producers. You’ll even get a 10% discount if you wish to purchase any of the items used during the class to take home.
- Learn to make your own charcuterie platter at Foragers Present
- Sample 4-5 different wines for an educational and fun wine tasting
- Sample Foragers Present's fabulous selections of wine, cheese, meat, and caviar
- 10% discount to purchase any of the items used during the class to take home
- Must be 21 or older to enjoy
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works