Family-Style Soul Food Feast at Top Chef Tonya Holland’s Brown Sugar Kitchen in Downtown Oakland
Enjoy a private family-style feast and speciality cocktails to experience the amazing menu designed by Top Chef’s Chef Tanya Holland at Brown Sugar Kitchen.... more less
Experience Brown Sugar Kitchen’s innovative soul food menu with this exclusive family-style feast! Each guest in your party will receive two specialty cocktails, with the equivalent of one appetizer, one entree, and one side per person, complete with a shared dessert for the table. The more people in your party, the more different options you will get to share.
Brown Sugar Kitchen’s cuisine reflects Chef Tanya Holland’s interpretation of soul food. Her influences include her African-American heritage, her formal training at France’s École de Cuisine La Varenne, and her general appreciation of a wide variety of cuisines. You may recognize her from Bravo’s Top Chef, but she’s also an icon when it comes to the Oakland food scene.
Whenever possible, Brown Sugar Kitchen cooks with locally grown, organic, and seasonal ingredients. Recently moved to their stunning 4,000-square-foot restaurant in downtown Oakland, their hip ambience will make for a perfect night to enjoy this soulful feast with friends and family.
- Enjoy a private family-style feast from Brown Sugar Kitchen's menu
- Each guest will receive two specialty cocktails and the equivalent of one appetizer, one entree, one side, and a shared dessert
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with 48 hours notice
- Must be 21 years or older to enjoy
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works