Moroccan Home Cooking Lesson and Dinner with Michelin-Starred Chef Mourad Lahlou
You don't have to go to all the way to Marrakesh to experience the exotic spices and rich aromas of a gourmet Moroccan meal. Chef Mourad Lahlou invites you to a lesson and dinner at his restaurant Mourad in San Francisco.... more less
Casablanca. Marrakesh. Sahara. The names alone evoke lush scenes and one of the most diverse cuisines in the world. To learn more about the rich culinary traditions, Chef Mourad Lahlou will share with your party his contemporary take on traditional Moroccan home cooking. Located in San Francisco at his celebrated restaurant Aziza, you won't have to go far for this hands-on lesson. Then, you and your guests will enjoy an unforgettable meal. As a departing gift, Chef Lahlou will present to you a basket of Moroccan delicacies and his cookbook for future dinner parties inspired by your time together.
- Immersive Moroccan cooking experience at Mourad led by Chef Mourad Lahlou
- Instruction on how to buy, blend, and use various Moroccan spices
- Hands-on lesson in traditional Moroccan home cooking
- A meal at Michelin-starred Mourad
- A take-home basket filled with Moroccan delicacies
- Mourad Lahlou's Mourad: New Moroccan cookbook for further inspiration
- Gratuity included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works