Coffee Lover's Experience
If you consider yourself a java junkie or a coffee connoisseur, this day among the beans is not to be missed.... more less
Join Chef Mourad Lahlou at the Blue Bottle Roastery, where you’ll learn to see coffee in the same light as wine—down to the importance of terroir. Then join him at Mourad for an exquisite and unique meal complete with coffee pairings. Finally, your group will depart with a slew of goodies and a new-found appreciation for this magical bean.
- Immersive Coffee Lover’s Experience for eight (8) people
- Visit to the Blue Bottle Coffee Roastery with Mourad to learn of the history of coffee, the different regions, roasting techniques and everything else that goes into making a cup of superlative coffee
- Specially-prepared coffee pairing dinner at Mourad—designed by Chef Lahlou to accentuate the nuances of different varieties of coffee
- Each guest receives a copy of The Blue Bottle Craft of Coffee: Growing, Roasting, and Drinking, with Recipes by James Freeman, Caitlin Freeman, and Tara Duggan; a Chemex Coffee Maker; and other coffee-related surprises from Chef Lahlou
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Transportation can be provided for an additional cost
How It Works