Make the Perfect Artisan Pizza in a Group Class at SF's Pizzahacker
Chef and instructor, Cat Shimizu has taught close to 10,000 students and has perfected the craft of pizza making. She still believes the practice of developing your own fermented dough by hand –in pizza, bagels, or artisan loaves- and enjoying it freshly baked, is something everyone should experience. Take a class and see what the excitement is all about!
- Have Chef Cat teach you step-by-step how to make the perfect pizza dough using wild yeast, the base for the perfect pizza
- Learn how to mix, ball, stretch, shape, and bake the final product, an individual personal pizza
- Leave with your own wild yeast and the recipes to continue making pizza at home
- Includes light appetizers and seasonally rotating salad
- BYOB or Beer and wine are available for purchase from Pizzahacker
- This is a group class and open to the public
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works