Private Mini Cupcake Baking Class with Cordon Bleu-trained Pastry Chef at DeLise Dessert Café in SF
Delight yourself with this private hands-on workshop for you and your guests. Learn to make two different types of cake batter and frosting from scratch.... more less
In this private class, you'll learn how to make 4-6 mini cupcakes from scratch like a Le Cordon Bleu-trained pastry chef. Acclaimed Chef Eloise will teach you how to make two different types of cake batter and frosting. This will include basic skills such as measuring ingredients, mixing, portioning, baking, and piping techniques for the finished cupcake. You’ll also have a selection of garnishes available to decorate the cupcake to your heart’s content.
Located in one of the top local dessert shops in the city, DeLise Dessert Café, you’ll be in the perfect environment to showcase your skills and talent in desserts. Chef Eloise is very passionate about sharing her professional experience and making you confident that anyone can bake well while having fun all along the way.
Be sure to remember your apron and container to bring home your finished cupcakes at the end of the experience, otherwise all materials are included!
- Learn how to make 4-6 mini cupcakes and frosting from scratch like a Le Cordon Bleu-trained pastry chef
- Hosted by Chef Eloise at DeLise Dessert Café in San Francisco
- Bring an airtight container to take home your cupcakes
- All equipment, tools, and recipes are included
- Bring an apron (optional)
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works