Eat Your Heart Out While Exploring the Culinary Delights of Fenway Neighborhood with an Expert Guide
On this enriching food tour, you will visit a variety of iconic restaurants nearby and around Fenway Park while learning about the history of the area.... more less
The Fenway neighborhood food scene has exploded in the past couple of years. It's no longer just a destination for Red Sox games. There's true culinary talent in the midst. On this enriching food tour, you will visit a variety of iconic restaurants nearby and around Fenway Park. You'll learn about the history of the Citgo Sign and the Green Monster while munching on the best American eats in town from crepes to brown butter ice cream.
Tour highlights include:
- Learn local and Fenway Park history
- Sample good ole' American ballpark eats
- Eat New England specialties and area favorites
- The best iced coffee in town
- Brown butter soft serve ice cream
- Craft and local beer tasting (21+) and more!
IfOnly guests will receive a special visit to Time Out Market in Boston and a craft beer of their choice.
- Walking food tour with 5 stops in the Fenway Park/Kenmore Square neighborhood of Boston
- IfOnly guests will receive a special trip to Time Out market and a craft beer item unavailable to other guests
- Includes 1.25 miles of walking so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and appropriate layers
- Please contact the luminary with allergy or dietary preferences at least 2 days before the tour begins
- Non-alcoholic options available on tour
- All food and drinks are included
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased