Hands-on World Famous Desserts Baking Workshop
When you arrive in the kitchen, you'll be greeted with a snack and a hot cup of coffee/tea and non-alcoholic beverages. Your professional pastry chef instructor will outline the menu for the day, and you'll work under his/her guidance in groups with your guests to create all of the desserts and taste them too. You'll leave satiated with solid skills to recreate the techniques in your own kitchen plus a batch of recipes that you'll be able to bake at home to your friends and family's delight. Whether you are an experienced baker or a novice in the kitchen, this pastry lesson will be enlightening, educational and fun.
This is a great opportunity to gather all of your friends with a sweet tooth for an indulgent experience!
- Private cooking class for two to twelve guests at The Chopping Block
- Master skills such as preparing Pâte à Choux, making custard, whipping cream, tempering, rolling out and blind baking tart dough, selecting chocolate, preparing buttercream, cooking sugar, and more
- Learn to prepare and enjoy four different desserts including Chocolate Ganache Tart, Paris-Brest (Pâte à Choux Ring) with Cointreau-Infused Diplomat (Pastry Cream with Whipped Cream), Ricotta Fritters with Lemon Curd, and Lemon-Buttermilk Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream
- Please indicate any food allergies or restrictions
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity not included
How It Works