Exclusive Glendale Food and Walking Tour Curated By Popular Food and Restaurant Blogger
Meet in Glendale at the famed Porto’s Bakery on Brand Boulevard. With cafecitos (a Cuban espresso) in hand, walk down to the Museum of Selfies, an interactive museum that explores the sensation that has become the selfie. Let your stomach do the talking when you stop for dumplings at Din Tai Fung, Ramen at Tsukito, Armenian food from Raffi’s place or just a quick pick up from Sipan Bakery.
Round out the day back at Brand Boulevard for happy hour at Golden Road Brewing or some mean Manhattans at Bourbon Steak.
- Specially curated tour of Glendale by popular food blogger Caroline Gelabert-Noh of EatDrinkLA, only available through IfOnly
- Cost of food not included in price
- Please advise Caroline of any dietary restrictions upon booking the experience
- List of stops are just suggestions, actual schedule may vary
- Explore well and lesser known staples, everything from dumplings to ramen to cafecitos
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works