Private Food Tour Through the Lower East Side
Dine your way through Alphabet City, sampling seven signature dishes from some of NYC’s best restaurants and stop at the farmers market to test local produce.... more less
You'll begin in Tompkins Square Park, at the same point where protesters clashed with NYPD 20 years prior in a showdown that helped shape the community. As you eat your way through Alphabet City, your first-class guide will uncover how this sub-sector of the Lower East Side birthed the counterculture of NYC dating back to the 1960s.
As ABC Food Tours captivates your taste buds with mouthwatering dishes, your top-notch guide will bring you up to speed on how the restaurants on the tour withstood the test of time in the world’s most competitive food market. The tour includes seven stops at some classic NYC restaurants where you will have the opportunity to try their signature dishes, with a special stop for IfOnly guest - at the farmers market to test local produce.
Try everything from gelato to bagels to the infamous Maine lobster roll. You can be assured that this one-of-a-kind multicultural dining experience will not be matched or duplicated anywhere else in the city - come hungry!
- Intimate tour with personal tour guide for two to eight guests
- One of a kind farmers market tasting
- Learn history about the neighborhood and restaurants you visit
- Stop at seven restaurants and sample seven signature dishes
- All food is included with the price of this experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works