Exclusive Gelato Class for Parents and Kids with a Master Gelato Chef
Come learn how to make an authentic Italian gelato from scratch with only the freshest locally grown ingredients.... more less
Bring your family to GIO Gelati, a new authentic gelato place in San Francisco, and have a true tasting experience which is fun and a great cultural exchange. Become a gelato chef for the day and learn from a master Chef in this class. The class takes place in the laboratory of an authentic Italian Gelateria where you'll go behind the scenes. Gelato lovers of all ages are invited to come to the shop and learn how to make the gelato from scratch using locally grown ingredients. You'll also learn what makes gelato different from ice cream, and the ingredients and methods used to make it.
Flavors will vary depending on what is available at local markets in the area. All necessary ingredients are provided as well as warm and welcoming smiles.
- Become a gelato chef for a day and learn from a master Chef
- See behind-the-scenes of a real artisanal gelateria and make gelato from scratch
- Learn what makes gelato different from ice cream and the ingredients and methods used to make it
- Take your gelato home or eat it right away
- All necessary equipment and ingredients are provided as well as warm and welcoming smiles
- Experience different gelato infusions
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works