Learn to Make Macarons with a Pastry Chef That Studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris
Come to learn how to master French macarons with Ranida at her lovely home — a converted church in the Dolores district. Enjoy the tea and sweet after class before taking your macarons back home.... more less
Ranida graduated as a pastry chef from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, so the macaron is a treat she understands well. She would love to share her passion and love of baking macarons with you. So come join her in this fun and informative class.
Ranida has been teaching Thai cuisine for six years after getting her pastry degree, and is now excited to teach you the art of making macarons.
- Three-hour workshop to learn how to make the tasty french cookie, the macaron
- This workshop is held at Ranida's home, Thai Cooking with Sunshine, a converted church in the Dolores district
- Flavors you will make are white chocolate matcha, lemon and dark chocolate orange
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works