Mixology Class and Multi-Course Dinner at Forte Dei Marmi
Hed to the Michelin-starred restaurant’s exclusive club for cocktails and a mixology class followed by a three-course tasting menu.... more less
IfOnly has unlocked access to Michelin-starred Forte Dei Marmi’s exquisitely furnished private space, FDM Arts Club. When you arrive to the lushly appointed club, you’ll be greeted with a complimentary cocktail before learning the art of mixology from Forte Dei Marmi’s expert bartenders. Afterward, indulge in the daringly re-imagined Italian cuisine Forte Dei Marmi is known for with a three-course tasting menu in your private dining space. Expect tantalizing twists on beloved Italian flavors, such as buckwheat pappardelle with mushrooms and truffles, spaghetti alla chitarra with fresh basil, octopus, lemon and raw pistachios, or Veal loin “Milanese” style with wild arugula, tomatoes, and hazelnut mayonnaise. Your menu will be paired with wines hand-picked by the award-winning Forte Dei Marmi culinary team.
- Mixology class and complimentary cocktail at Forte Dei Marmi’s FDA Arts Club followed by a three-course tasting menu with wine pairings
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date based on Forte Dei Marmi's availability excluding national holidays and blackout dates; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Experience must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance
- Gratuity not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works