Italian Cooking Class and Multi-Course Meal at Forte Dei Marmi
After learning the secrets of Italian cooking from the restaurant’s Michelin-starred team, enjoy a three-course meal with wine pairings.... more less
Discover the art of sensuous Italian cooking with this hands-on class taught by the Michelin-starred team behind Forte Dei Marmi. Embark on a culinary tour of Italy guided by the restaurant’s expert chefs as you taste the celebrated flavors and ingredients found in the country’s distinct regions. After your cooking class, sit down to a three-course meal of re-imagined Italian favorites, paired with exquisite wines hand-picked by Forte Dei Marmi’s sommelier. Expect tantalizing twists on beloved Italian flavors, such as buckwheat pappardelle with mushrooms and truffles, spaghetti alla chitarra with fresh basil, octopus, lemon and raw pistachios, or Veal loin “Milanese” style with wild arugula, tomatoes, and hazelnut mayonnaise. With two Michelin Stars under his belt, Forte Dei Marmi chef Antonio Mellino and his son Raffaele bring together the essential elements of Italian fine dining with slow food culture. You’ll be learning from the best in this exclusive cooking class.
- Italian cooking class followed by three-course meal with wine pairings at Forte Dei Marmi
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm excluding national holidays and blackout dates; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Experience must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance
- Gratuity not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works