Ceviche and Mojito Making Class Led by Executive Chef
Indulge in the fresh flavors of Miami in this hands-on class run by Peter Vauthy, executive chef at award-winning Red, the Steakhouse.... more less
Enjoy a fun-filled, flavor-packed evening at Red, the Steakhouse, during a private hands-on class on ceviche and mojitos. Indulge in a refreshing mojito upon arrival as your group is welcomed by Red’s executive chef Peter Vauthy. Chef Peter will guide you and your guests through the traditional techniques of ceviche making, including the proper way to cut and marinate fresh fish and the secrets to imbuing your ceviche with creative flavors. You’ll use a variety of fresh vegetables, herbs, spices, fruits and flavors to mix and create your own special ceviche as Chef Peter demonstrates the Mediterranean style of ceviche using traditional family techniques.
After your ceviche lesson, Red’s bartending team and expert mixologist will teach you how to muddle up your own mojito. A variety of flavored rums and fresh seasonal fruits will be available for you and your group to experiment with, until you land on the perfect blend of flavors. You’ll leave with recipe cards so you can replicate your dishes and drinks at home.
- Private ceviche and mojito-making class at Red, the Steakhouse, led by executive chef Peter Vauthy
- Each guest will receive a welcome mojito and recipe cards to take home
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works