Private Allston Arts & Eats Tour
During your tour experience, you can expect not only to taste food favorites from local eateries, but also to learn about the chefs and owners who created them. Additionally, between tastings, you'll go on a tour of the neighborhood, highlighting many of the colorful murals that have turned Allston into the public art gallery it is today.
Bites of Boston believes food is best enjoyed in the context of your local surroundings, and aims to deliver just that experience with their neighborhood tours. They hope that two and a half hours in the company of knowledgeable and friendly guides, combined with a variety of food tastings, will have you experiencing Allston like a local. Come create a new connection to this vibrant Boston neighborhood, and your guide will leave you with some additional restaurant recommendations to help you continue the exploration on your own.
- Tantalize your taste buds with food tastings from favorite local eateries
- A walking tour that will feed your body and your mind with a hearty helping of information about the artists and chefs in Boston’s Allston neighborhood
- Feast your eyes on some of Allston’s most vibrant public art
- At the end of your tour, your knowledgeable local guide can give you even more restaurant recommendations to help you continue exploring on your own
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works