Private Tour Through Vineyard and Picnic Lunch at Zaca Mesa Winery
Zaca Mesa invites you to visit their beautiful estate that includes 750 acres of rolling, scenic vineyards and is home to the oldest block of Syrah on the Central Coast. As an honored guest, you will be personally guided by Zaca Mesa’s Winemaker or Sommelier through our winery and vineyards. Experience the breathtaking views of our property while learning why Zaca Mesa has such a distinctive vineyard site made perfectly for Rhône Varietals. At the winery, get an insider's look into the winemaking process that has continually produced world class Syrahs for the past 40 years. Enjoy a reserve tasting as a part of your tour, that will include a selection of Zaca Mesa Library wines exclusive to this tour.
This behind the scenes experience concludes with a rustic picnic lunch, catered by a fresh and local eatery within Zaca Mesa’s Grenache Blanc vineyard. Finally, take home a complimentary bottle of Zaca Mesa wine.
- Exclusive, private guided tour of winery and Vineyard by Head Winemaker or Sommelier for two to twelve guests
- Behind the scenes look at the winemaking process
- Reserve tasting, including library wines
- Catered lunch in the Vineyard
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Each guest must be 21 years or older
How It Works