Sun-Soaked Sicily: Customized, All-Inclusive Tour of the Region’s Food and Wine
Wine critic and travel guide author Michèle Shah will lead you on an unforgettable wine-centered escape to the storied island of Sicily, where you’ll participate in private tastings, vineyard tours, and experience award-winning dining.... more less
Hot, arid, wild, and wondrous, Sicily is an Italian region truly like no other. Cool down while you criss-cross the island with sips of Sicily’s crisp white wines and unexpectedly robust reds. Michèle Shah, a travel guide writer and wine writer, will plan a bespoke trip customized to your interests and every need on your unforgettable tour of the sun-soaked isle.
A decades-long career as a wine critic and marketing consultant to the nation’s top wine producers has left Michèle with a deep Rolodex of Italian winemakers and owners to call on for behind-the-scenes peeks of the winemaking process. Your dream vacation begins with a private consultation with Michèle, during which she’ll draft a custom itinerary that takes into account your interests, party size, schedule, and budget.
In the shadow of Mount Etna, the active volcano that looms over the east coast of Sicily, you can expect an unforgettable trip: sip vino, meet a few of the winemakers, dine at Michelin-starred restaurants, and hike through stunning scenery. Stays in Relais & Chateaux boutique hotels complement the intimate, custom quality of this tour.
- Bespoke tour of Sicily planned and led by wine expert Michèle Shah
- Starting price includes a customized suggested itinerary which can include wine tastings, meals, lodging, and transportation
- Final trip pricing varies depending on group size and itineraries
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Transportation to and from the tour’s meeting point in Catania, Italy is not included
How It Works