Land of Truffles and Wine: Curated All-Inclusive Tour of Italy’s Piedmont and Liguria
Wine expert and resident Michèle Shah takes you behind the scenes of renowned wineries and vineyards in two of Italy’s most remote regions. Luxury lodging and meals are included.... more less
From sweet basil pesto to prized truffles, the Piedmont and Liguria regions of Northern Italy produce some of the world’s most coveted culinary specialties — and excellent wine is no exception. Noted for their delicate dessert varieties and pale, aromatic whites, the wines that hail from Liguria and Piedmont count as some of the most unique in the country. Michèle Shah, a travel guide writer and wine writer, will plan a bespoke trip customized to your interests and every need on your wine exploration of this storied region.
Your oenophile adventure begins with a private consultation with Michèle, during which she’ll draft a custom itinerary that takes into account your interests, party size, schedule, and budget. You can expect an unforgettable trip filled with exclusive vineyard tours and private tastings; you may even get the chance to meet a few of the winemakers themselves.
Depending on your focus, Michèle might also complement your itinerary with feasts at bustling osteria and Michelin-starred restaurants and even a traditional truffle-hunting excursion. Stays in boutique Relais & Chateaux hotels complement the gracious and luxurious quality of this tour.
- Bespoke tour of Italy’s Piedmont and Liguria regions planned and led by wine expert Michèle Shah
- Starting price includes a customized suggested itinerary which can include wine tastings, meals, lodging, and transportation
- Final trip pricing varies depending on group size and itineraries
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Transportation to and from the tour’s meeting point in Milan, Italy is not included
How It Works