Private Santa Barbara County Vineyard Tour on ATV and Wine Tasting with the Proprietor
With only 30 acres of vines planted, the land is largely untouched with beautiful vistas of Santa Ynez Valley and its iconic oak trees. Guests are invited to take a private tour of the gorgeous estate aboard "The Beast," a 6-seater Polaris ATV with longhorns strapped to the front. Gain an in-depth knowledge of Refugio Ranch Vineyard's vines and farming practices from a member of the Gleason family. Come taste wines on the porch at the "barn" while gazing at stunning vistas of vines and oak trees. They're bringing together God's own madmen to give this land a voice through the wines the Gleasons make, and they are honored to share them with you.
- Private ATV tour of the property and full tasting at Refugio Ranch Vineyards for up to 5 people with a member of the Gleason family, owners of Refugio Ranch
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older
- Transportation to the vineyard will be the responsibility of the guest; detailed directions will be provided upon booking confirmation
How It Works