Private Winery Tour
Just north of the San Francisco Bay lies the agricultural wonder of wine country.... more less
You'll start your trip at Jacuzzi Winery. This Italian style winery was founded by the same family that invented the world famous bathtub &founded the company that has over 250 worldwide patents for advancements in pump systems, jet technology, air control and product design. The Olive Press produces Jacuzzi Family Vineyards' award winning olive oil. The Olive Press Olive Oil Tasting Room and Gift Shop is dedicated to anything and everything having to do with olives and olive oil. You’ll find many unique and distinctive items for gift giving and for your own home.
From there you'll go to Domaine Carneros. Situated at the base of Napa Valley and Sonoma, Domaine Carneros is renowned for award-winning estate sparkling wine and Pinot Noir.
Then you'll head into downtown Sonoma to Sonoma Plaza. Take in the sights, attend a cheese tasting, do some shopping, taste some wine, and visit the historic Mission in this eight acre National Park.
Last you'll visit Cline Wineries. This winery created legendary Zinfandels, distinctive Rhône-style wines, and Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, Merlot and Chardonnay. Open till 6pm.
If you select the premium experience, you'll also visit Honig Vineyard and Winery. Founded in 1964 by Louis Honig and continues to be family owned and operated. The Classic Tasting Experience at Honig is a peaceful, relaxed, seated tasting in their tasting room, or on the patio, in the center of the beautiful Napa Valley.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Visit Sonoma Plaza for tastings, shopping, historic sites and more
- For an additional cost visit Honig Vineyard and Winery
- Finish the tour at Cline Wineries
- Start at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards' with a complimentary wine tasting and try their world famous olive oil
- Taste famous sparkling wines at Domain Carneros by Taittinger
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Cost of alcohol is not included in this experience
- Some wineries charge fees for tasting
- Does not include the cost of food or drinks
- Tourlimo, LLC is not affiliated with any company featured in this listing
- Ideal pick up time to start the tour is between 8 - 9 am
- Legal Drinking age in California is 21
How It Works