An Intimate Tasting and Tour Led by Napa's Most Prestigious Family
Explore Napa in this true insider’s tour of an esteemed estate.... more less
Meet one of Napa Valley’s most loved families, the Staglins, known by their motto “great wines for great causes.” IfOnly invites you on a vineyard tour led by the region's most generous philanthropists recognized by both Presidents Clinton and Obama. You and your group will be warmly welcomed at the historic Steckter House, built in 1868. Standing on the porch, take in the sweeping views of the vineyard and mountains in the distance. A Staglins family member will share with you two styles of estate chardonnay followed by a walk through the organic Cabernet Suvignon vineyard.
The next stop on your tour is the winery's 24,000 square-foot underground production facility, followed by a short stroll up the hillside to the Staglins’ private residence where you will embark on an intimate tasting experience of their award-winning estate Cabernet Sauvignons.
- VIP tour and tasting at the Staglin Family Vineyard with a member of the Staglin family
- This experience is for 2–6 guests
- This experience takes place in Napa Valley, California
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works