Lunch from the Culinary Gardens: Wood-Fired Pizza and an Estate Wine Pairing
Enjoy a garden-to-table pizza at Sonoma’s Skipstone Ranch, where you’ll pick your own toppings from the organic garden, tour the vineyard, and then indulge in wines from the property.... more less
In this showcase of Skipstone’s finest products, you’ll have a chance to harvest your own herbs and vegetables and indulge in an interactive food and wine pairing. Start your tour with a welcome cocktail at the estate’s culinary gardens and select produce and herbs for your pizza toppings.
Next, savor a walk through the vineyard led by Master Sommelier Emily Wines. Learn how to care for Skipstone’s treasured grapes as you try your hand at pruning, harvesting, pulling leaves, or tying back vines. Enjoy a wine and cheese break in the vineyard as Emily shares more about Skipstone’s terroir-driven philosophy.
End your tour of the property at the Green House Kitchen, where you’ll be greeted by a roaring fire and the smell of wood-fired pizza. Feast on pizza loaded with your chosen toppings, garden-fresh salads, artisanal chocolates, and generous pours of Skipstone wines. You’ll leave with a bottle of Oliver’s Blend Cabernet Sauvignon, signed by winemaker Philippe Melka. A portion of this purchase will benefit The Edible Schoolyard Project.
- Pizza and wine outing at Skipstone Ranch that includes a hands-on garden and vineyard tour, wood-fired pizzas, salads, chocolates, and wine
- Tour of the vineyard led by Master Sommelier Emily Wines
- Each guest will leave with a bottle of Oliver’s Blend Cabernet Sauvignon, signed by winemaker Philippe Melka
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works