A Moveable Feast: A Private Tour of the Vineyard, Gardens, and Organic Farm at Skipstone Ranch
Tour and taste your way through one of the most breathtaking properties in Sonoma: cocktails in the garden, caviar by the pond, and a three-course lunch in the farmhouse.... more less
Tucked between two stunning hillsides in the mountains above Alexander Valley, Skipstone Ranch is 200 acres of breathtaking natural beauty and abundance. Embark on a private tour of the farm and vineyard, which includes a moveable feast of artisanal products from the property.
After being greeted with a cocktail, you’ll start your tour through the garden, where you’ll be invited to pick fragrant herbs and vegetables. Learn about how the property’s terroir influences Skipstone’s splendid wines, and save your harvest for use in the day’s lunch. The next tour stop is a Champagne and caviar canapé tasting next to the ranch’s pond, followed by a stroll down to the vineyard deck area, where another course and pour of Skipstone Viognier awaits you. In the Green House Kitchen, you’ll be treated to a three-course pairing of red wines and savory bites led by Master Sommelier Emily Wines. Dessert and a selection of artisan Skipstone chocolates round out your day. You’ll leave the ranch with a wooden gift box full of Skipstone Ranch olive oil, Viognier, and Oliver’s Blend Cabernet Sauvignon. This exclusive opportunity benefits The Edible Schoolyard Project.
- Private tour of Skipstone Ranch,with food and wine pairings, tastings, cocktails, and dessert
- Each guest receives a take-home gift box of Skipstone Ranch olive oil, Viognier, and Oliver’s Blend Cabernet Sauvignon
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works