A Guided Tour of Champagne by Wine Enthusiast François Surcin
Invite the Champagne Specialist of San Francisco on behalf of Moet Hennessy to give you an education on the fine art of bubbly of your choice.... more less
This experience is as extravagant as it gets. Invite François Surcin, a wine enthusiast, to introduce a flight of your preferred Champagnes. Intended to impress your closest friends and win over your fiercest enemies, this experience will be led by French-born François who will guide you through suggested houses of Champagne. Taste rare cuvées from recommended illustrious labels such as Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart, Dom Perignon, and Krug. Each glass will also be paired with delectable petit canapés. To help you appreciate the wines to their fullest, François will provide a history lesson on méthode champenoise, the proprietary process for making Champagne, and the approaches of some of the famed houses. A portion of this experience will benefit Ment'or.
- Guided Champagne tour and petit canapé
- Alcohol is not included in the experience; Francois will provide a menu of recommended Champagnes for guest purchase.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works