Invitation to Rupert Murdoch's Private Winery: A Tour, Tasting, and Cielo Membership at Moraga
You and a guest are invited to Moraga Vineyards to walk the storied grounds and taste a dossier of its astonishing wines. This package also includes entry into the Moraga Estate Wine Club, Cielo Tier.... more less
Nestled in Bel Air’s Santa Monica Mountains, Moraga Vineyards is a private estate belonging to Rupert Murdoch that once entertained Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. You're invited behind the gates for a tour of the private vineyard and tasting of astonishing wines that share a similar terroir to the finest estates of Bordeaux.
From the care of each individual vine and the selection and blending processes to the hand labeling of each bottle, every effort is taken to produce wine of distinctive style and quality. On your tour through oak-lined vineyards, receive an intimate look at the winemaking craft. Then, meet the winemaker and taste a library of reserve wines, which Rupert has described as good as any made in California.
Throughout the experience, you will be treated like guests of honor and welcomed to the Moraga Estate Wine Club, Cielo Tier. Your membership includes two six-pack cases of the current release wine and one case of curated vintage wine from the Moraga Library Collection and an invitation to return for the Cielo members-only party in December 2016. This enchanting day in Los Angeles will benefit an important charity.
- Tour and tasting at Moraga Vineyards for the member and a guest including a meet and greet with the winemaker
- 1 membership to the Moraga Estate Wine Club, Cielo Tier
- 2 six-pack cases of current release wine to take home (one red and one white)
- 1 case of curated release wine from the Moraga Library Collection
- As a Cielo member, you and a guest are invited to the exclusive Cielo members-only party at the estate in December 2016
- Cielo wine club members receive a 15% discount on wine, free shipping, and the bi-annual Moraga newsletter
- Background check may be required
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works