Private Wine Tasting and Education
Sample a variety of standard-bearing wines and deepen your appreciation for what many people consider to be poetry in a bottle.... more less
Wine fuses sensory delights with rich cultural traditions from around the world. In this insightful tasting, your guide will cover varietals, classic pairings, and world-class wine producing regions. You will not only come to understand the importance of terroir and how winemakers express specific soil, climate, and geological conditions in their wines, but also identify wines that you actually like.
Expect to swirl, smell, sip, and then be able to discuss a wine’s aroma, body, texture, and structure. This session includes opportunities to sample a variety of wines. All questions are welcome and customized recommendations will be offered. A portion of this experience will benefit a charity of your wine expert’s choice.
- Guided tasting and wine education led by a wine specialist
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Wine included in price
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Specify Time Range