Invitation to Rupert Murdoch’s Private Winery: Tour, Tasting, and Eagle Top Membership
You and a guest are invited to Moraga Vineyards to walk the storied grounds of this closed to the public winery and taste a dossier of its astonishing wines. This package also includes entry into the exclusive Eagle Top wine club.... more less
Nestled in Bel Air’s Santa Monica Mountains lies Moraga Vineyards, the estate belonging to the one and only Rupert Murdoch. You and a guest are invited into this closed to the public property that once entertained Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. Once behind the gates of the storied vineyard, you will tour and taste astonishing wines that share a similar terroir to the finest estates of Bordeaux.
From the care of each individual vine, to the selection and blending processes, to the hand labeling of each bottle, every effort is taken to produce wine of distinctive style and quality. On your tour through oak-lined vineyards, you will receive an intimate look at the winemaking craft. Following the tour, you will meet the winery sommelier and taste a library of reserve wines, which Rupert has described as good as any made in California.
Throughout the experience, you will be treated like guests of honor and welcomed to the exclusive Eagle Top wine club. Your membership includes two six bottle cases of the current release wine to take home and an invitation to return for the Moraga release party in May 2017. This enchanting day in Los Angeles will benefit an important charity.
- Experience includes: One membership to the exclusive Eagle Top wine club
- Tour and tasting at Moraga Vineyards for the member and a guest including a meet and greet with the winery sommelier
- Two six bottle cases of wine to take home (one red and one white)
- As an Eagle Top member, you and three guests are invited to the annual Moraga release party at the Estate in May 2017
- Eagle Top wine club members receive a 10% discount on wine, free shipping, and the bi-annual Moraga newsletter
- Background check may be required
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works