Private Oyster Shucking Workshop and Cocktail Pairing at Copper Spoon in Oakland
Learn how to shuck and slurp oysters with Copper Spoon’s chef and owner while enjoying some of their delicious craft cocktails.... more less
Learn how to shuck and slurp oysters at the Copper Spoon, a colorful new cocktail lounge and California kitchen in Oakland’s Jewel Box neighborhood. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a delicious welcome cocktail based on your spirits preference of mezcal, whiskey, vodka, or gin. Led by Copper Spoon’s chef and owner, you’ll learn how to shuck oysters like a pro. You’ll have all the tools and guidance you’ll need to shuck 6-8 oysters per person.
Once you’ve finished your welcome cocktail and are in the shucking swing of things, the bartender will make you another one of their craft cocktails to pair with your freshly shucked oysters. Sit back and relax in Copper Spoon’s hip and comfortable ambiance to enjoy the fruits of your labor. For smaller groups, the experience will take place at a private fine-crafted wood table by the window. For groups of 6 or more, the oyster workshop will take place in their private back dining room. Throughout the space you’ll find beautiful art works by local artists.
- Hands-on oyster shucking workshop with Copper Spoon’s chef and owner
- Guests will get 2 cocktails to be paired with the oysters (based on alcohol preference between mezcal, whiskey, vodka, or gin)
- All shucking materials will be provided
- Each guest will get 6-8 oysters to shuck
- For parties of 6 or more, the experience will take place in the private backroom
- Must be 21 or older to enjoy
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works