Exclusive Private Tour of ROAR Wines Near the Monterey Coast with Sommelier Wine and Cheese Pairing
Take an exclusive private tour of ROAR Wines, one of the United States' most critically-acclaimed Pinot Noir grower-producers. Led by family member and award-winning sommelier Tamara Franscioni, with a wine and cheese pairing exercise.... more less
Take an exclusive private tour of ROAR Wines, one of California's most revered Pinot Noir producers. Closed to the public, this is a unique opportunity to view the boutique winery's new facility just off of Highway 1, north of Monterey. You will be greeted in the foyer by family member and award-winning sommelier, Tamara Franscioni. Her experience includes properties such as the New York Palace Hotel, the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay, and Michael Mina's Michelin Star flagship restaurant in SF. She has traveled to wine regions around the world, and continues to educate others in wine and hospitality.
As Tamara leads you through the winery, you will taste through barrels of developing wines and hear in-depth details and stories of the vineyard sites and family's winemaking practices. Then, sit down for a wine and cheese pairing exercise featuring various ROAR releases and cheeses sourced from the famous Carmel Cheese Shop. Tamara will explain easy rules to follow when pairing wine with cheese, and finish with an interactive tasting exercise for all participants.
- Exclusive Tour of ROAR Wines' new facility, generally closed to the public
- Barrel Samples of our consistently high-scoring wines in development
- Custom Wine and Cheese Pairing exercise with family member and award-winning sommelier, Tamara Franscioni
- Variety of artisan cheeses sourced from the acclaimed local Carmel Cheese Shop
- Tastes of several in-demand ROAR single vineyard wines in bottle
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works