Brewing 101 with a Private Tour and Tasting at Barrel Head Brewhouse
While you sip, have the opportunity to learn more about the history of brewing. Learn about how people throughout the centuries have learned to mill grain, boil, separate wort, and ferment to make delicious beer throughout history. From there, continue onto the mezzanine where you will enjoy a flight of specially selected house beers and some light snacks as you learn more about the brewing process.
You will also have the opportunity to taste and smell different grains and hops, as well as tour the brewery so you can really see how the process works!
- Private tour and tasting while learning about brewing 101 for one to six guests at Barrel Head Brewhouse in San Francisco
- Learn more about the brewing process and have the opportunity to see the in-house brewing equipment and how it operates
- Enjoy a half pint and specially selected flight of house beers, along with some small bites at a private table
- Please advise of any food allergies prior to the experience taking place
- Must be 21+
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works