Super Bubbles! Champagne and Sparkling Wine Tasting
Start by tasting five wines as you work your way through the history of the time-consuming practice of Méthode Champenoise (the centuries old practice of getting bubbles into wine) and a little shopping advice when it comes to buying sparkling wines. You'll utilize a tasting map to delve into the details of sparkling wine flavors and finally, discuss how each wine can be best paired with food (or enjoyed as a cocktail).
As you taste each wine, there will be a cheese plate to pair perfectly with each sip. Expect to taste cava, prosecco, champagne and other sparkling wines. You’ll leave with not only a great experience, but the knowledge to enjoy sparkling wines on your own.
- Meet at Resolute Wine Bar for a private guided tasting of sparkling wines with the co-owner
- Taste five wines with paired cheeses
- Learn about an array of sparkling wine varietals including cava, prosecco, champagne and sparkling wine
- Learn the history of sparkling wine and leave with a knowledge of the variety of sparkling wine varietals
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works