Private After Hours Tasting of Italian Wine at Amsterdam Wine Co in New York City
Start by learning about the different unique grape varietals and regions. Some of the varietals that could be included are Gaglioppo, Nerello Mascalese, Cieliegiolo, Aglianico, Teroldego, Fumin.... the list goes on. You’ll also be informed about the producers that make these lesser-known wines.
From there, you’ll be guided through a tasting of four wines from these unique varietals. You’ll smell, look, taste, and learn about the different aspects of each wine. Expect to wow your tastebuds! You’ll leave with a greater understanding of Italian wine culture and how multifaceted the country's wine scene really is.
- Meet at Amsterdam Wine on Upper West Side
- Learn about rare Italian wine varietals
- Taste four wines in the intimate private setting of the Wine Spector's pick for Best Upper West Side wine shop
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works