Have Tea with Bestselling American Author Anne Lamott and Take Home a Signed Book
Get to know the creative mind and heart of Anne Lamott in a private visit over a cup of tea. Come away encouraged from time with this writer known for humor, wisdom, and real-life insights.... more less
Writer, activist and public speaker Anne Lamott has been sharing her personal experiences through the art of writing for nearly 40 years, resulting in her induction into the California Museum Hall of Fame in 2010 as “The People’s Author.” Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to share a discussion over a cup of tea with this hilarious, wise, and encouraging bard about her impressive repertoire of work, and take home an autographed book personalized just for you!
This experience includes:
- Private 60-minute tea for 2 with Anne Lamott in Marin County, CA
- One (1) personalized signed book chosen by Anne Lamott
- Private 60-minute tea for 2 with Anne Lamott in Marin County, California.
- One (1) personalized signed book chosen by Anne Lamott.
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date in 2020 based on Anne Lamott's availability; flexibility in scheduling is advised.
- Restaurant location to be determined; dietary restrictions will be considered.
- Winner responsible for cost of meal for the group, including tax and gratuity.
- Transportation and accommodations are not included.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.
- Meeting timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, weather, etc. and there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled only by the luminary. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.
- All attendees must appropriately behave and respectfully conduct themselves in adherence to any rules or parameters set forth by the donor.
How It Works