Glass Blowing by the Sea
Come experience this hot glass studio by the beach, and take home a unique glass piece that you create. The two-hour class will focus on solid glass objects like paper weights or orbs.... more less
This is a one-day, two-hour introductory course to gain an understanding of the tools and techniques used to make glass-blown objects in the studio. Bryan and his crew will explain and demonstrate basic techniques, as well as give hands-on experience to develop your skill. You will learn to gather glass from the furnace and develop an understanding of the basics of working with molten glass. Glass House studio is located in Hermosa Beach, four blocks from the beach and downtown Pier area. Come learn about glass by the beach! All materials and equipment are included in this experience.
- Gain an understanding of the tools and techniques used to make glass-blown objects
- Get hands-on experience to develop your skill
- Please wear cotton-based clothing with layers; studio temperature can be hot
- Closed toed shoes are mandatory
- All materials are included in the experience price, and you will keep the piece that you create with your instructor
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works